Latest Group travel restrictions
UniCredit’s restrictions for business and personal travel are regularly updated in line with the latest Covid-19 data
In line with our cautious approach to the management of the COVID-19 situation, our guidance remains that all business travel should be avoided unless there is a clear and critical requirement.
- Manager approval mandatory requirement in all situations
- Group travel ban to/from/within the following countries. The list is updated daily (based on new infections in the last seven days), and UniCredit colleagues can always find the latest version on the Group Intranet
- Exceptional travel to/from/within countries in the Group Travel Ban List with approval by local CEO or an EMC member. Travel Security team must be notified (TravelSecurity@unicredit.eu) to give final approval
- When coming back from one of the countries on the list, you are kindly required to work from home for 14 days; you can come back to work before 14 days if you have a tested negative for COVID-19 and in accordance with local guidelines
- Work from home for 14 days if you or a member of your household have visited or transited in one of the countries included in the Group Travel Ban list
- You may be able to return to your place of work earlier, but you and all members of your household must have tested negative for Covid-19 (swab test) and in line with local guidelines
In all situations, it is your responsibility to also check your local authorities’ latest guidelines (www.viaggiaresicuri.it for Italy) before any international trip and abide by local regulations in relation to self-isolation after travel.
Should you wish to discuss these restrictions in more detail, or should you have any questions about your personal situation, please reach out to your HRBP.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay healthy, stay safe, and… Do the Right Thing!